Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Moving Around

Life has been a series of transitions lately. I said goodbye to Germany and hello to Okinawa in the span of two months with a brief landing in the US in between. I will be sharing a glimpse of my experiences in both the new and the familiar places primarily through photography with just a few words. The images will be a mix of those that people have hired me to create, some that document my travels, and a little bit of personal work. If you connect with any of my work please let me know. I am so excited to explore this beautiful island that is my new home. I am available for portrait sessions throughout the island. Please contact me to set up your personalized session or if you have any questions. More info is available on my website.




1 comment:

Ron said...

I will read every entry you post. You are my favorite photographer, after all!